2. Live every day by your core values. These core values will show when times get tough. Trust in them and make these values a part of who you are.
3. Create scenarios of stress. If you want to handle adversity, you must put yourself in uncomfortable situations. Things should not come easy. This should not necessarily feel right. Grind it out!
4. Understand that event plus response equals outcome. You always have the opportunity to respond. That moment after the event happens is crucial to how you will respond.
5. Focus on yourself and how you view this moment. All that matters is how you see what is going on around you. If you don’t like the picture, then change the frame around it.
6. Have a focal point and breathe. Breathing is the only thing that we are constantly doing. This will allow you to stay in the present moment and focus on what is important right now.