2. You don’t have to love the work, but you’re addicted to the results.
3. You’d rather be feared than liked.
4. You trust very few people, and those you trust better never let you down.
5. You don’t recognize failure; you know there’s more than one way to get what you want.
6. You keep pushing yourself harder when everyone else has had enough.
7. When you’re in the Zone, you shut out everything and control the uncontrollable.
8. You know exactly who you are.
9. You’re not intimidated by pressure, you thrive on it.
10. When everyone is hitting the “In Case of Emergency” button, they’re all looking for you.
You don’t celebrate your achievements because you always want more. You keep refueling!